The Housing Officer works within the housing management team to deliver a high quality service to tenants of PBHA, across supported, general needs and enhanced housing management tenancies.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high quality housing management service direct to PBHA’s tenants.
- To lead on high risk and persistent cases, taking tenancy enforcement and other legal action where needed.
- To implement arrears procedures and procedures to promote tenancy sustainment and maximise rental income.
- To assist in the management of PBHAs non-housing premises and liaise with landlords as necessary.
- Significant experience of housing management in an RSL or local authority setting.
- Experience of early intervention and whole-team approach to dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Experience of working with people with mental health problems or learning difficulties or single homeless people.
- A psychologically informed approach to dealing with challenging behaviour.
To apply for this role, please send a completed application form to email@example.com