Wellbeing & Support Service
PBHA’s Wellbeing & Support Service offers support to adults who are isolated, face barriers, or require more confidence. Our volunteers support people to connect with their community and improve their physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing.
Volunteers can help by:
- Supporting people to get familiar with travel routes
- Accompanying them to appointments, building self-confidence and independence
- Phoning or meeting them regularly for a friendly chat
- Signposting to local services, including our free Information, Advice and Guidance counselling.
Who is the service for?
- 18+ residents of Hackney, Islington, Newham and Tower Hamlets
- People experiencing social isolation or loneliness
- People with history of mental health, substance misuse and/ or homelessness
- People with disabilities or long term health conditions
- Anyone who could benefit from the service and is not currently in crisis
You can self-refer, or refer a client, by sending details to email@example.com