Preparing for Personal Independence Payments: Your medical


As Personal Independence Payments (PIP) gradually replace the Disability Living Allowance, Supported Housing Worker Richard Hall explains the difference between the two systems, and offers advice for attending a ‘medical’ –  an interview in which PIP applicants describe how their condition affects them day-to-day, and their benefits claim is assessed. […]