Learn, Get Work Ready, and Achieve
The Enterprise and Training service currently has a number of programmes on offer to support you to get creative, gain new skills and undertake work placements within our enterprises:
- One Digital: 1:1 sessions with a digital champion offering support with getting online and enjoying the benefits the internet offers such as saving money, connecting with others and searching for jobs.
- Connect Hackney: Join others in a fun and welcoming space and take part in creative craft, computer sessions and gardening (Open to Over 50’s with Learning Disabilities across Hackney).
- A Place for Everyone: Get creative, learn skills for life and get work ready. Choices of courses on offer as well as supported volunteering placements in Retail, Customer Service and Administration (Open to Hackney Residents aged 18 and over with Learning Disabilities and or Autism)
- 1:1 Employability Support: A service for people experiencing multiple barriers who currently feel unable to work, focusing on improving job readiness and work ready behaviours. (Open to Tenants or Participants enrolled on a placement/programme)
We offer Information, Advice, and Guidance to:
- help you plan your career
- support you to review your skills and develop new goals
- motivate you to implement your plan of action
- build your confidence and self-belief
To book an appointment contact the Enterprise and Training Team email@example.com or call Kingsland Hub reception on 020 3815 4100.