Location: Hackney, London
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week
Salary: £29,010 per annum
DBS Check: Yes
Leave Entitlement: 26 days
The Income Officer works within the housing management team to deliver a high quality service to tenants of PBHA, across supported, general needs and enhanced housing management tenancies.
Aims of the Post
- To lead on rent and service charge management, providing support to tenants to help prevent and recover arrears.
- To deliver a high quality rent collection and arrears recovery service in full accordance with PBHA’s policies and procedures.
- To provide an accurate, sensitive and responsive rent account enquiry and information service.
- To prepare and present evidence in court for legal proceedings.
- To ensure that income is maximised and arrears of rent and other charges are kept to a minimum.
- To contribute to a high quality housing management service direct to PBHA’s tenants.
Based mainly in Hackney and Islington, we work with people who are homeless, have mental ill health, learning difficulties and multiple needs. Our work enables people to move on and lead independent lives. As part of a major restructure of our housing services, we are refreshing our approach to helping people use their personal assets to build brighter futures, for themselves and others.
Please note: to apply for this role the attached application must be completed and emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 28th January 2019
Interviews will be held 1st February 2019.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge receipt of application forms or write formally to those not shortlisted for an interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks after the short-listing, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Note for applicants with a disability:
We welcome applications from disabled people. If you wish to be considered under our guaranteed interview scheme, please complete the above form. If you wish to discuss any concerns about the job in relation to your disability, completing the application form or the guaranteed interview scheme, please contact us. You will be asked at a later stage about any special requirements in relation to an interview if appropriate.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources at the above email address.
Peter Bedford Housing Association is committed to equality and diversity and want our Board and staff to reflect the diverse community we work in. We particularly welcome applications from young people.