We remain most grateful to tenants and participants for taking their Covid-19 responsibilities seriously and getting vaccinated.
Over recent months we have gradually eased Covid-19 restrictions. As the nation has moved through the national 4-Step system, Peter Bedford has been opening up and resuming activities.
Currently in Step 3, we have now re-opened/resumed:
- Clissold & Isledon Hubs for tenants (by appointment only)
- Regular home visits
- In-person 1:1 employability & digital skills support sessions
- Annual health & safety checks
As we visit tenants in their homes, we continue to follow Covid-19 safe measures. These include: wearing facemasks, keeping 2 metres distance from you, and meeting in the best-ventilated space of a house.
A few notices:
- Vaccine: If you would like to know more about the Covid-19 vaccination or help in booking yours, please let us know and we would be happy to assist.
- Hubs: You can meet your Housing Officer at Clissold or Isledon Hub. Please make an appointment with them in advance.
- PRIDE 2021: We are now planning our annual PRIDE event for tenants; this will be an outdoor event with a maximum of 30 people present at any one time. We would love to see you there!
- When we move into Step 4, we will ease Covid-19 restrictions further.
With best wishes from all at Peter Bedford.
15th June 2021